Economic Development >> Economic Development & Tourism Corp
The Fort Erie Economic Development and Tourism Council (EDTC) is mandated by the Municipal Council to lead Fort Erie's economic growth, progress and diversification. Acting as liaison between local business and government, the EDTC is the bridge to opportunity and success for the Fort Erie economy. Staffed by a dedicated team of professionals, we provide hands-on, personalized service for those relocating a business, expanding current operations or starting a new enterprise.
The EDTC is committed to providing current, accurate, and relevant information to assist current and future residents and investors, as well as visitors, in their decision-making process. Be it through site location studies or analysis, marketing programs, referral services, strategic alliance matchmaking programs or tourism showcases, the EDTC strives to provide the right information to the right people quickly and accurately.
- Promotes Fort Erie in the international marketplace, and as a vacation destination.
- Assists local companies with expansion and modernization efforts.
- Searches for new investment opportunities that highlight Fort Erie's competitive advantage.
- Maintains databases of up-to date local economic indicators.
- Co-ordinates local economic development efforts, and tourism initiatives.
- Advises companies and individuals interested in relocating to Fort Erie.
- Researches local land availability, market trends and business opportunities
Visit their web site at www.forteriecanada.com or call them at 888-270-9151