• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • Blog
Town of Fort Erie Logo
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Visit Public Health's new office
This day in our history

Provided by the Fort Erie Museum


1925 - The first caisson for the Peace Bridge pier is put in place. (The Bridgeburg Review, Oct. 2, 1925)


1977 - The OPP's Crystal Beach detachment is closed. The policing of Crystal Beach was taken over by the Niagara Regional Police Force. (Times-Review, Oct. 6, 1977)

Let us take you for a tour

Announcements
  • PUBLIC NOTICE - Downtown Parking Strategy
  • PUBLIC NOTICE - Land Sales by Public Tender
  • Media Release - Local Developer Could Save Up to $1M in Brownfield Development Costs
  • Media Release - Fort Erie Launches e-Newsletter to Enhance Communications
  • Zavitz Municipal Drain Engineers Report
  • St. John's Drain Marsh Engineer's Report
  • Events
  • Ridgeway Fall Festival 2016 (10/1)
  • Fort Erie Music Festival (10/1)
  • How-To Festival (10/2)
  • Council-in-Committee (Planning and Development Services Subdivision) (10/3)
  • Bridgeburg Farmers' Market (10/4)
  • Crystal Beach 5K Walk/Run (10/8)
  • Thanksgiving (Town Hall Closed) (10/10)
  • Regular Council (10/11)
  • Bridgeburg Farmers' Market (10/11)
  • Golfing Gala (10/15)
  • Council-in-Committee (Corporate and Community Services and Infrastructure Services Subdivisions) (10/17)
  • Bridgeburg Farmers' Market (10/18)
  • Bertie Historical Society (10/19)
  • All Hallow's Eve (10/22)
  • Regular Council (10/24)