Boards & Committees >> Committees
Welcome to the Town of Fort Erie Committees
At the beginning of each term of Council applications are invited through public notice of appointments to the Town's various boards and committees.
Please click on the committee name to the right to view any information regarding that committee's members, goals, etc . . .
Serve your Community on a Board or Committee
The Town of Fort Erie is seeking volunteers interested in serving your community on a Board or Committee where vacancies currently exist (See below).
- Bridgeburg Business Improvement Area Board of Management - 1 Vacancy
- Communities-in-Bloom Committee - 4 Vacancies
- Fort Erie Active Transportation Committee - 1 Vacancy
- Mayor's Youth Advisory Committee - 3 Vacancies
- Senior Citizens Advisory Committee - 2 Vacancies being 1 represesntative from Black Creek Leisure Homes Seniors Group; and 1 representative from Italo Canadian Seniors
Kindly complete the Application Form listed below. If you have any questions or require additional information please contact the Clerk's Office at 905-871-1600 ext. 2212.