Procurement >> Purchasing Services
Purchasing Services provides a corporate wide, strategic purchasing perspective that encompasses making best value decisions related to the purchasing of goods and services. Our main objective is to seek and provide the best value for the taxpayers’ dollar in the most cost effective way through coordinated teamwork and a commitment to actively participate in the procurement process.
A centralized operation, we provide the following services all client divisions with the Town of Fort Erie:
- Review and approval of purchase requisitions for tangible items and services;
- Conduct bid solicitations in accordance with the Town of Fort Erie Purchasing Policy;
- Ensure procedural compliance and adherence of the Town’s Purchasing Policy;
- Reallocate usable surplus assets within the Town or dispose of it by auction or suitable means;
- Research and evaluate bid specifications, products, services, and vendors.
We also actively participate in the Niagara Public Purchasing Committee’s cooperative purchasing agreements with other tax supported agencies as a way to maximize the use of our tax dollars.
Purchasing provides the links to electronic versions of the Bid Registration Form and Certificate of Insurance form. Completed forms can then be faxed to (905) 871-9984-or emailed to email@example.com.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Manager, Procurement, Finance & Risk at 905-871-1600 ext. 2303.
Click on the following links to access: