Home & Property
The town of Fort Erie offers many services for residents. Visit the links below to find information about Town services related to your home and property, as well as the permit process for your residential projects and renovations. You will also find links to Regional Services.
- Common Home and Property Questions: Click Here
- Garbage Collection: Click Here
- Noxious Weeds: Click Here
- Property Information Status Report: Click Here
- Snow Removal and Winter Control: Click Here
- Trees and Forestry: Click Here
Are you planning a Home Renovation?
Did you know that the building permit process may take up to 10 days to complete? Did you know that some home renovations such as new additions and pools require a building permit or minor variance? To help make your home renovation project a success and to avoid potentially time consuming and costly setbacks, the Town created informational “Whiteboard” videos to help explain our Planning and Building processes.
- Addition to a House Watch Now
- Building Permit Process Watch Now
- Deck Permits Watch Now
- Pool Permits Watch Now
- Shed Permits Watch Now
Planning & Development Processes
- Deeming By-laws Watch Now
- Minor Variances Watch Now
- Minor Variances Process Watch Now
- Severence Process Watch Now
- What is a Severance? Watch Now