The Procurement Division coordinates the Town’s purchase of goods and services with the primary goal of achieving the best value for the taxpayers’ dollar within the framework of the Town of Fort Erie Purchasing Policy.
For the Town departments, we provide:
- Scoping and evaluation of bid specifications, products, services, and vendors
- Facilitation of Contractor Safety Pre-Qualification
- Coordination of bid solicitations
- Review and approval of purchase requisitions for tangible items and services
- Reallocation or disposal of usable surplus assets by auction (GovDeals or other suitable means)
- The Town has partnered with Biddingo as a portal for our current and past bid opportunities:
Click on the following links to access:
The Town of Fort Erie also participates in collaborative procurements with the following organizations:
- Local Authority Services (LAS)
- Ontario Education Collaborative Marketplace (OECM)
- Ontario Ministry of Government Service (MGS)
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Manager, Procurement, Finance & Risk at 905-871-1600 ext. 2303.