Bay Beach Hours and Location
COVID-19 UPDATE | Bay Beach (also known as Crystal Beach) is closed to anyone without a Fort Erie resident season pass. Fort Erie resident season passes for Bay Beach in 2020 are available to Fort Erie residents, Fort Erie taxpayers and Fort Erie short-term rental operators only.
Bay Beach Hours
Due to COVID-19, the following operational changes have been put into place temporarily for Bay Beach (also known as Crystal Beach):
- Bay Beach (also known as Crystal Beach) is closed to anyone without a Fort Erie resident season pass.
- Resident season passes for Bay Beach are being offered to Fort Erie residents, Fort Erie taxpayers and Fort Erie short-term rental operators with proof of address such as a driver's license, passport, tax bill or any bill that shows the person’s name and address.
- Temporary operational changes to Bay Beach due to COVID-19 (i.e. Resident Season Pass holders only) will continue to be in effect throughout Stage 3 of reopening Ontario.
- Resident season pass holders can gain access to Bay Beach daily starting Friday, June 26.
- 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily
- A maximum of 2,000 people will be allowed entry to Bay Beach per day (with no exceptions) to ensure physical distancing measures can be practiced.
- Niagara Region conducts regular water testing at Bay Beach. To learn the most up to date beach conditions visit: https://www.niagararegion.ca/living/water/beaches/
4155 Erie Rd, Fort Erie