COVID-19 - News
Ontario in Step Three of Reopening
On 12:01 a.m. on Friday, July 16, 2021, Ontario moves into Step Three of its Roadmap to Reopen Framework. Learn more about Step Three by visiting https://www.ontario.ca/page/reopening-ontario
What the Town of Fort Erie is doing:
The health and welfare of our staff, residents and visitors is a top priority for the Town of Fort Erie as we are following the ever changing impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Discussions and decisions are being made on a daily basis.
Facilities Closures (no public access)
- Town Hall
- Gibson Operations Centre
- Fire Halls
- Leisureplex Arena and Banquet Hall (appointment only)
- Crystal Ridge Arena and Community Centre (appointment only)
- Fort Erie Historical Museum
- Railway Museum
- Point Abino Lighthouse
- Economic Development and Tourism Services Office on Garrison Road
Town Hall Youth and the COVID-19 Vaccine
Niagara Region Public Health is hosting two virtual Q&As with Dr. Hirji as an opportunity for parents and guardians to ask any questions they have around COVID-19 vaccines. NRPH invites you to submit questions ahead of time by messaging Niagara Parents Facebook Messenger or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the Q&A:
- Dates: June 22 and 23
- Time: 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Who: For all parents, guardians and caregivers of youth 12 and older
- Where: Zoom
Out of Province Vaccinations
If you have received your COVID-19 vaccine outside of the Province of Ontario, you are responsible for providing accurate, up-to-date vaccination information.
Click here to fill out your out-of-province vaccination report.
- Enforcement & Closures (e.g. how to report violations of the Emergency Order)
- Newsroom (e.g. media releases, public service announcements, federal, provincial & regional links)
- Town Services (e.g. facility closures, payment options)
- Infrastructure Services (e.g. water services, road operations)
- Planning & Development Services (e.g. building permits, site plan approvals)
- Business Support (e.g. resources, business planning)
- Community Support (e.g. food banks, social programming)
- Public Health Resources (e.g. Niagara Region Public Health, Niagara Health System)
- Seasonal Residents (e.g. message to seasonal residents)