COVID-19 - News
What the Town of Fort Erie is doing:
The health and welfare of our staff, residents and visitors is a top priority for the Town of Fort Erie as we are following the ever changing impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Discussions and decisions are being made on a daily basis.
Further to the Premier of Ontario declaring a State of Emergency, and the Prime Minister of Canada encouraging Canadians to stay home wherever possible, the Town of Fort Erie has been prioritizing the delivery of all essential services, to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Enforcement & Closures (e.g. how to report violations of the Emergency Order)
- Declaring an Emergency (e.g. declaration details and FAQs)
- Newsroom (e.g. media releases, public service announcements, federal, provincial & regional links)
- Town Services (e.g. facility closures, payment options)
- Infrastructure Services (e.g. water services, road operations)
- Planning & Development Services (e.g. building permits, site plan approvals)
- Business Support (e.g. resources, business planning)
- Community Support (e.g. food banks, social programming)
- Public Health Resources (e.g. Niagara Region Public Health, Niagara Health System)
- FAQs (e.g. bill payments, non-compliance complaints)