Driveway Snow Windrow Clearing
Driveway Snow Windrow Clearing Program
The Town's windrow clearing program helps people with physical disabilities or medical conditions that are unable to clear the windrow on their own. A snow windrow is the pile of snow that is left at the bottom of a driveway after the snow plow has cleared the road. . The program runs between November 1 and March 31.
- Town of Fort Erie resident
- Unable to shovel driveway snow windrow and does not have an able-bodied person living at the address.
- Receiving the Federal Government Guaranteed Income Supplement
Applicants must meet ALL of the above criteria in order to qualify and provided all the necessary documents.
- Driveway Windrow Clearing Program Application
- Driveway Windrow Clearing Program Application - Medical
Driveway Snow Windrow Clearing applications are available at Town Hall, 1 Municipal Centre Drive, Fort Erie, Ontario. For more information, please contact Town Hall at 905-871-1600. Applications can be emailed to email@example.com or placed in Drop Box at Town Hall.