Need help spreading the news about your awesome fundraiser, local get together, festival or concert? We can help!
Submit your event to
the Fort Erie Community Calendar and we’ll post it to on Town’s website and in our NEW Fort
Erie Community Guide.
Please be aware that all events published in the Fort Erie Community Calendar and Community Guide are reviewed for
to the Town’s Community Calendar Event Policy.
TIP: Don't make us choose. Be sure that your event does not overlap with other events happening in our communities.
If you have any questions, please contact Al Stouffer, Community Liaison, at 905-871-1600, ext. 2543.
On-Line Community Events Calendar CriteriaThe Town of Fort Erie reserves the right to edit event details and exclude the posting of an event onto the
Calendar. All events must meet the following criteria.
Events must also meet the following Ethical criteria:
- Events should serve the Fort Erie community and be open to all members of the public. Both free and
ticketed events are eligible.
- Events must take place within the boundaries of the Town of Fort Erie. Events taking place outside the
boundaries of the Town of
Fort Erie may be posted to the Community Events Calendar provided that the
focus of the event listing is on a Fort Erie initiative or
are Town-supported (example Go-Transit Rally
in Niagara Falls)
- Retail promotional events are not eligible. This includes events hosted by retail stores including the
advertising of a business,
sidewalk sale, store sale, store liquidation or dining special.
- Open-ended, ongoing events without a start date and end date are not eligible.
- Online contests will not be accepted. Events must be held in a physical location that can be accessed by
all members of the public.
- Yard Sales, garage sales and similar events are not permitted
- An event shall not conflict with the Town’s core values, vision or strategic goals and should not
adversely impact the Town’s
- An event shall not conflict with any applicable laws, Town by-laws or policies.
- There are no adverse effects on public safety.
- An event shall not have the potential to incite violence and hatred or cause widespread offence.
- An event shall not present demeaning or derogatory portrayals of individuals or groups and shall not
discriminate on any grounds
covered by the Ontario Human Rights Code.
- An event shall not be of questionable taste in style, substance or presentation method.
- An event shall not minimize and/or detract from the image of the Town and/or its employees
The Town will not knowingly approve the use of the Calendar of Events to support the activities of any
groups or agencies that it
deems, in its absolute discretion, may intentionally, or unintentionally, serve
to undermine any of the above.
The Calendar of Events is provided as a public service. The content of Calendar of Events posting is the
responsibility of the
submitter. The Town of Fort Erie accepts no responsibility for the information
contained in any public message approved for posting on
this event Page, or any damages caused by the
posting of incorrect or inappropriate information.
The Town reserves the right to edit messages for grammar and clarity, and the right to refuse or delete any
message in our absolute
discretion. All decisions on public postings by the Town of Fort Erie are final.Privacy Notice
Any personal information that is collected on this website will be managed in accordance with the Freedom of
Protection of Privacy Act. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the collection,
use, disclosure or safe-guarding of personal
information associated with this website, please call the Town
Clerk's Office at 905-871-1600, and ask to speak to FOI Coordinator.